Monday, January 10, 2011

The Mission Call

I will be serving a mission in San Diego, California soon! I leave for the Missionary Training Center in a month from yesterday. I'm really excited and extremely nervous at the same time. My mom will Try to keep all of you updated as I serve my mission. Hopefully she will be able to get my letters home posted here so you can all read them.
Just so everyone knows, I'm giving my "farewell" talk in Church on January 23rd. It will be in the Cooley Park Ward building, so come if you can! I'd love to see everyone before I leave. :)
In the meantime any advice concerning missions would be much appreciated. :) I don't want to regret one single moment. I love you all and hope each of your lives are fabulous and everything you dreamed of. :)

D&C 4

No comments:

Post a Comment